6 Nisan 2013 Cumartesi

EVERYTHING STARTS...

                  Hi and welcome to my blog. Since my childhood i've always been the fattest or politely the chubby one between the friends. One of the biggest  responsibles of this situation was that i have asthma. Well i know it doesn't sound like an important illness (of course it's not cancer) but it surely does effects one's life in a negative way. I wasn't able to run and play like other kids so you see why i couldn't burn my enrgy and calories. As i grow up i always felt bad about my body and how i look. Now i'm a 26 years old grown up woman and finally my life changed! How? It took a long journey of learning but in the end i've decided to get some serious help; go to nutritionist. Now i've lost 4kg in 1 month and still going on. After all the experinces i've had, i decided to share what i've learned and still learning. I know that loosing weight is not only women's problem now, it's a global issue. So if you are on the same way, join me. In the end, i hope my experiences would be helpful to you.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder