10 Nisan 2013 Çarşamba

MY DIET LIST 1

     
Here is  my first diet list from my nutritionist:

 Breakfast (7.00-8.00)
    - 2 Slice of White Chesse (every slice is about a matchbox)
    - Tomatoe/Cucumber
    -1 Egg
    -5 Olives
    -2 Slice of Bread

Snack (10.00-11.00)
    -4 Walnuts

Lunch (12.00-13.00)
     -5 Meatballs=1 Big Fish=2 Chicken Drumsticks=1 Chicken Leg
     -Salad without oil
     -1 Glass of Yogurt
     -2 Slice of Bread

Snack (14.30)
     - 1 Fruit
  
Snack (16.30)
     - A Toast with Cheddar Cheese

Dinner (18.00-19.00)
     - 8 Tablespoon of Vegetable Meal
     -Salad without oil
     -1 Glass of Ayran
     -1 Slice of Bread

Snack (21.00)
     - 2 Fruits

All these seemed quite a lot to me since i didn't eat bread at all. I performed this diet for 10 days. When i went to the nutritionist she said the result wasn't good. I had lost only half kg. She also understood that she gave too much considering that i'm young, but it's up to my metabolism in the end.

Note: There maybe some different meals and drinks you'll notice in the list so you'd better consider that it's for Turkish cusine. But we have so many delicious things that i will share recepies with you also.
1 Fruit is actually  one portion and portions changes at each fruit. I will add my portion list soon.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder