7 Nisan 2013 Pazar

BEFORE GOING TO A NUTRITIONIST : CAN I DO IT BY MYSELF?

               
                   So i've learned these maian things from the documentaries:
   1-If you want to loose weight, you need to make cardio exercises which are; walking, running, swimming, bicycling etc. I chose walking since i couldn't run.
   2-Protein helps you to burn fat. I added a cup of yogurt to my lunch and dinner.
   3-Water helps fat burning. I've started drinking more water.
   4-You need to keep your metabolism in action. So i started eating something every 2 hours after the main courses (of course healthy things like an apple).
I minimazed consuming junk food, nuts,pasta, rice etc. and i stopped eating bread. I have a trading mill in the house so walking times were no problem. I couldn't run but i walked for 1 hour  as fast as i can 4-5 times a week. I must admit once a week i ate a chocolate or wafer, i couldn't stop myself . Everything was good in the beginning. I was having little difficulty at breathing after walking but having my madicine it was ok. Later it got worse; i could hardly breathe for days enthough i had my madicine a couple of times. It was near the end of month; i had lost 3 kg but there was no way for me to keep doing the excersise. I felt like i've lost another battle. It took a couple of months for me to get well again and find energy to start all over. Now i look back and think that was a good thing that happened bacause if hadn't fail that way, i would never learn eating the right way. As i always belive something bad always bring something good behind.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder