6 Nisan 2013 Cumartesi

A BIG MISTAKE: STARVING INSTEAD OF A HEALTHY DIET

                 
              When started high school suddenly i become more obsessed about my look. There were girls everywhere making their hair, talking about boys etc, you know the classic teenagers. Son at my first year i told to myself no matter what i'm going to loose waight. And that was a true mistake. Of course you can't make a teenager understand what is good or healthy, they all live in their world as i did. So i came up with the idea of eating vey little and doing home exercises. Excercise is always healthy but what about eating very little? Thruth is, if i could go back in time i would say to that girl;" listen youung lady, you may have some overweight but at least you are healthy". What i did for 3 months is i ate like half slice of bread and a pinch of cheese in the morning, a table spoon of cooked vegetable in the afternoon and evevning, and maybe an apple as a snack. I got up at six everyday to do some exercise before going to school. You can imagine that i was starving but i was so dedicated that i didn't mind at all. My parents were of course worried about me. They talked to me, my aunt and others also tried to talk but nothing changed my mind. In the end of this three months i had lost nearly 18 kg. When people saw me they often thought that i was sick because i was looking so pale and under my eyes were black. And then i exploded emotionally. I cried for a day and finally agrred with my mother that this wasn't the right way. One of the irreversable effects of the diet was about my hormones, they didn't effect my body as they should be. To be clear my boobs didn't grow so much. Well, a doctor friend had worn me about the danger of this diet whan i was just in the growing period (15 years old). Another side effect was the bumerang syndrome; if you loose weight too fast you gain more. After the diet i was feeling like i can eat what i want and as much as i want. So i gained more fat and haven't lost any during highschool again.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder