8 Nisan 2013 Pazartesi

WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS NUTRITIONIST: MEETING

               
     
                   I must say that i'm not a big fan of nutritionists. In Turkey, they usually give you a list and send you home.I can make a list by myself if i try. A distant cousin of mine had lost almost 40 kg and my mother kept telling me about him. He was very happy with the resault and loved his nutritionist. This is very important actually, you can't easily trust someone in this area because everyday we hear about a new diet; don't eat this, eat only that bla bla... I never belived in those frauds; neither Atkins nor someone else. So i've decided to meet this lady. My mother was also overwaight; she was far more worse then me actually. She is 55 years old and gained nearly 30 kg after she quit smoking plus menopause. So we agreed to go and called for an appointment. The secretary told us to have these tests before we come and bring the results:
            -Blood glucose levels
            -Thyroid
            -Liver enzymes
            -Cholesterol
So we had the tests and got our results. There was nothing wrong with mine but mother had high cholesterol and hypothyroidism (that she already knew). I was first; nutritionist asked me to get on a strange scale with bare foot and hold the handles. As i've learned later it was a machine that calculates your body fat, muscle etc separately. She told me how much fat i had on each leg ,arm and belly. The result is i weighted 72kg, my height is 1.60 cm and my body feels like 35 years old! (she actually said so) My ideal weight would be 55kg so i didn't have a quite short way to go. She gave me my list and asked me to come after 10 days. For my mother; poor woman's body was feeling like a 70 years old and she had almost 30kg to loose (she is 1.50 cm/92kg).She also got her list and we took our way home. But before we go the nutritionist said;"you'll start tomarrow morrning, so have anything you want today" what a relief!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder